P.O. Box 50894
Summerville, SC 29485
By phone:+1 843-608-1351
Shipping & Delivery
During sign up, we require users to give their contact information (such as name, zip code, and email address). We use your email address to uniquely identify you to allow you access to your account and to keep track of your orders. . We use your contact information from the account form to send you a newsletter and to inform you of sales and special offers. If you don't want to receive these types of emails from us you may opt-out.
Placing an Order
We require you to set up an account if you wish to place an order with XpressTek . On the Order Form we collect contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fulfill your order. We will use your contact information to contact you if we have trouble processing your order, if we have questions regarding your order, or we wish to notify you of the status of your order.
We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track user's movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. We keep this information for our internal use. We do not share it with others.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we XpressTek is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites.
When you purchase from us, we send your credit card information, name, and billing address to credit card companies for verification and to authorize your purchase. We give your name and shipping information to third-party shippers who use this information to deliver your purchase. We do not sell, share, rent, or otherwise share your personal information with third parties.
When you submit personal information on this Web site, we will protect your information both online and offline. When you submit sensitive information (such as credit card number), that information is encrypted and is protected with the best encryption software in the industry - (Secure Socket Layer). While on a secure page, such as our order form, the lock icon on the bottom of Web browsers such as Netscape Navigator and Microsoft Internet Explorer becomes locked, as opposed to un-locked, or open, when you are just 'surfing'.
We also use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure once we receive it. For example, we store the personal information you provide on computer systems with limited access that are located in secured facilities. XpressTek employees are trained and kept up-to-date on our security procedures. If you have any questions about the security at our website, you can send an email to email@example.com..
Notification of Changes
We may disclose personal information when required by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary in order to conform to the edicts of the law or to comply with a legal process served on our Web site.
Returns & ReplacementsProduct Warranty Time
|1||NiCd, NiMH, Li-Ion, Alkaline batteries, Laptop Batteries||3 months|
|3||All Lithium Primary Cells||No Warranty|
|4||Single Cell Li-ion Polymer Batteries/Non-High-Power Polymer Batteries||3 months|
|6||High Power Polymer Batteries (Limited Warranty- repair or exchange only in 30 days.)||30 days|
|7||Equipment||1 Year Limited|
Merchandise Return and Exchange Policies
- All merchandise return for credit, repair or exchanges must be requested in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. No returns will be processed without the order number and correct invoices.
- When requesting a return, please have the following information available: item number, serial number, invoice number, and the reason for returning the merchandise .
- All merchandise returns MUST be shipped freight prepaid, products MUST be received within 10 days of the RMA issuance date in their ORIGINAL PACKAGES and include all ORIGINAL MANUALS and ACCESSORY ITEMS. Order number must be clearly marked on the boxes. Failing to do so will result in delayed RMA processing. A copy of invoice as "e;Proof of Purchase"e; is Absolutely required.
- Return products will be tested before sending out a replacement. If the products are not found to be defective after testing, we will send them back at the customer's expense.Please make sure that the products are unusable before sending them back or give us a call for tech support. If the return products are damaged by improper use, we reserve the right not to send a replacement or not issue a refund. XpressTek will NOT be responsible for any lost package and/or accessories during shipping.Shipping charge are DEFINITELY NOT refundable .
- The warranty will be based on original invoice date. The seller must be notified of any Dead On Arrival (DOA) products within 10 days of the invoice date.
- For US domestic returned items, there will be 20% restocking fee on all refused shipments or returned merchandise unless its defective. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Only exchanges will be given after 21 days for the same items from the invoice date.
- XpressTek warrants to the original purchaser only, warranty date is based on the purchase date on the invoice. Our replacement item's warranty is also based on original purchase date.
- RMA's returned to the customer will be shipped by ground. Other shipping methods can be arranged by paying additional charges.
Our limited warranty DOES NOT COVER:
- Physical damage to the products.
- Any permanent marks or scuffs on the items.
- Damage of failure resulting from improper or abnormal use, improper or abnormal storage, misuse, abuse, misapplication, or tampering
This limited Warranty is VOID:
- If a product has been altered or modified in any way
- If a product's original label or trademark, patent, serial number, any of its trade dress or other marking or identifications have been removed, defaced, altered or modified
- If a product is used contrary to instructions
Non-Deliverable Shipping Addresses: XpressTek ships to addresses in the 50 United States, with the following exceptions:
- Hotels / Motels, etc. (USA) Trade Shows / Conventions / Conferences
- Freight Forwarders
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause to our customers and hope to offer additional shipping options in the very near future.
Pricing Errors & Typographical Errors
Due to the fast pace of the computer and consumer products industries, all prices are subject to change without notice. We make every effort to provide you the most accurate, up-to-the-minute information. Despite our best efforts, a small number of the items on our web site may be priced incorrectly. In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical, photographic, or technical error or error in pricing information received from our suppliers, XpressTek shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. If an item's correct price is lower than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount and ship you the item. If an item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will cancel your order and notify you of the price error and order cancellation. You will of course have an opportunity to purchase the item at the correct price, if you wish to do so. While we make every attempt to verify prices before charging your credit card, XpressTek shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed on mis-priced product whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card has been charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, XpressTek shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
Disclaimer and Limitation Of Liability
THIS SITE, INCLUDING ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN IT OR ANY SITE-RELATED SERVICE, OR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE LICENSED OR PURCHASED THROUGH THE SITE, IS PROVIDED WITH WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR NONINFRINGEMENT OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH ARE IMPLIED BY AND INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION OR MODIFICATION UNDER THE LAWS APPLICABLE TO THIS AGREEMENT.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ANY WARRANTY THAT IS PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH ANY OF THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES DESCRIBED HEREIN IS PROVIDED SOLELY BY THE OWNER, ADVERTISER, MANUFACTURER OR SUPPLIER OF THAT PRODUCT AND/OR SERVICE, AND NOT BY XPRESSTEK, XPRESSTEK DOES NOT WARRANT THAT YOUR ACCESS TO THE SITE AND/OR RELATED SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. XPRESSTEK.COM DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF ANY PRODUCT PURCHASED IN TERMS OF ITS COMPATIBILITY, CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. YOU TAKE A TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THIS SITE AND SITE-RELATED SERVICES.
YOU AGREE THAT, EXCEPT AS PROVIDED UNDER THE XPRESSTEK RETURN POLICY, XPRESSTEK AND ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SPONSORS, CONSULTANTS OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES (SERVICE PROVIDERS SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR OTHER XpressTek (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF DATA, LOSS OF GOODWILL. WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS) UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE SITE, SITE-RELATED SERVICES, OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED, SOLD OR DISPLAYED ON XPRESSTEK SITE.
IF THE FOREGOING LIMITATION IS HELD TO BE UNENFORCEABLE, THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF XPRESSTEK AND ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS TO YOU SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF FEES PAID BY YOU FOR THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES YOU HAVE ORDERED THROUGH THE SITE.
A possibility exists that the Site could include inaccuracies or errors. Additionally, a possibility exists that unauthorized additions, deletions and alterations could be made by third parties to the Site. Although XpressTek attempts to ensure the integrity of the Site, it makes no guarantees whatsoever as to its completeness, correctness, or accuracy. In the event that such an inaccuracy arises, please inform XpressTek so that it can be corrected. Price and availability of products and services offered on the Site are subject to change without prior notice. To the extent we provide information on availability of products or services, you should not rely on such information. XpressTek will not be liable for any lack of availability of products and services you may order through the Site. XpressTek
All of our products are covered by liability insurance with $1,000,000.
Payment, Pricing & Promotions